Pet Care Professionals
LegUp Dog Walking is delighted to be celebrating our 17th year of providing award-winning pet care to Marin County residents. Our dog walking services include caring for puppies, adolescents, adults, seniors and pets with disabilities.
Our philosophy is that your pet is treated as if it were our own—not a commodity. Our goal is to exceed your expectations—and no matter which service we provide—we believe in personalized care and positive reinforcement.
We are a licensed business and are insured (pet and personal property) through Pet Sitters Associates, LLC. Additionally, we are a 14-year member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
PET CARE PROFESSIONAL?
- Caring for pets is our profession—we are not pet care hobbyists like many who advertise on popular websites and apps.
- We are trained to know the first signs of pet illness or distress.
- While it may seem convenient to ask a friend or neighbor to help, using a consistent Pet Care Professional creates a bond between your pet and their caretaker.
- This long-term bond puts your pet at ease while their human is out of town or at work.
- We are insured—which is highly recommended when entrusting someone to care for your beloved pet and/or home.