At LegUp, safety is our number one priority when we care for your dog—and we have taken steps to ensure this includes humans as well by having implemented the following ongoing health and safety procedures in relation to COVID-19:
- Wearing a mask at pick up, drop off, and on the walk
- Sanitizing hands before entering a client’s home
- Staying at least 6 feet away from humans when coming into contact
- Go to walk locations that include low to no human interaction
- Minimal touching of a client’s dog, leash, harness, etc.
- Any additional requests that we will gladly adhere to
Please be assured that we continually monitor information from public health officials and will follow the guidelines to help minimize any risk to our clients and team members.